EZclay (formerly known as Paper Clay) is a unique air hardening art medium and technique.
Made of soft, pliable, moist and colored paper that requires no heating or baking
which sticks easily to most surfaces without using any adhesive material. It provides
a texture in three dimensional effect. EZclay is clean, environment friendly, water-based,
non-toxic and safe for children and adults.
EZclay is extremely easy to work with and can be imaginatively explored, creating
an infinite range of colors and designs without mess. When it hardens, it creates
an extra ordinarily lightweight, durable and beautiful work of Art.
1. Use the stick to spread the paper clay.
2. Apply the clay and fill into the space inside the black lines.
( Don’t let the clay cover the black lines. )
3. Don't leave any empty spaces.
4. Keep applying more colors to your liking.
5. Leave it for at least 20 minutes to dry completely.
Caution: Kids should be supervised by an adult while using the stick.